Personal information is requested when you register to become a member. During registration, you are asked to provide your name, email address, postal or zip code, etc. The more information you submit and the more accurate it is, the better we are able to tailor our services to your needs.
Information that you provide for any third-party integration within our website builder is used to connect the integration to your account only. Depending on the integration, we may store your account ID, your access token, and certain pieces of information that are returned by the integration in order to maintain the connection between your third-party integration and your corresponding account. You may also be contacted by Helpyouforever.com designated customer review software provider for customer experience and service feedback.
Whenever you interact with us or our website, Helpyouforever.com may place a “cookie” in the browser files of your computer. Cookies are data files that help your browser communicate with Helpyouforever.com.
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default. You can reject or block cookies by changing your browser settings. However, if your browser rejects or blocks a cookie, it may impact your ability to use some of our website and our service.
Use of Information
Helpyouforever.com’s purpose in collecting personal information is to identify the member as well as to send recent updates and important announcements via post and/or email. In order to serve our members better, we do research on our members’ demographics and interests based on the information you submitted to us upon registration.
- We have your consent to do so.
- We believe that it is necessary to do so in order to respond to any claims.
- We believe that it is necessary to do so in order to comply with the law, legal processes, or authorities.
- We believe that it is necessary to do so in order to protect the rights, property, interests, or safety of Helpyouforever.com, our employees, our users, or the public.
- We are required to do so in connection with an acquisition, merger, or sale of all or a portion of our business.
Alternatively, you can write to us at:
86 parvati naga-1,
near lalita chowk katargam road,
Surat, Gujarat 395004.